I had a long cherished vision and mission to build up a shopping mall in Bangladesh which will be the largest and prestigious commercial-cum-amusement center in Asia. With the help of Almighty Allah I have accomplished the mission of building the Jamuna Future Park as one of the most ambitious ventures of Jamuna GroupRead more
In keeping with the philosophy of offering great value in the retail environment to its consumers, Jamuna Group has established Jamuna Future Park (JFP), Asia’s largest lifestyle shopping and entertainment complex in Bangladesh. Recognizing the substantial gap that exists for value driven shopping malls, Jamuna group has developed international standard shopping mall to offer consumers trendy, brand driven, safe and luxurious shopping experience at an extremely attractive and affordable price. JFP is poised to step out with and ever-increasing portfolio of both local and international brands in the upcoming time frame. It will be known as the platform for local and international brands in Dhaka city.
- Jamuna Builders LTD. (A sister concerm of Jamuna Group of Companies)
- Jamuna Future Park is surrounded by some most planned residential areas of Dhaka city like Gulshan, Banani, Bridhara, Bashundhara, Nikunja and Uttara. ZIA International Airport is just a few minutes’ drive & major embassies & foreign offices are quarter km walking distance from this project.
- 1, 50,000 square meters (Approx).
- Mr. A J M Alamgir.
- The Shopping Mall has been constructed on 10 acres of land.
- Lower Basement Floor: Reserved for car parking.
- Middle Basement: Reserved for car parking and a portion for supermarket / hyper market.
- Level 1 Floor: Base floor for all atriums, centre of live entertainment, musical show, fashion show etc. Space for mega sale /bumper offer and space for different category shops / showrooms.
- From Ground Floor to Fifth Floor : Different category local and international brand shops / outlet / show rooms, non-branded shops, brand space, online booth and food shops/ food outlets.
- Fifth Floor: Entertainment, amusement and recreation floor.
- Jamuna Television (JTV).
- A Five Star Hotel.
- An Exclusive Hospital Building.
- An Office Building.
- A Central Mosque.
- The Daily Jugantor Building.
Jamuna Future Park (JFP) (The biggest shopping-cum-entertainment complex in Asia)
LAND OWNER & DEVELOPER
TOTAL LAND AREA
ARCHITECT OF THE BUILDING
CONSTRUCTED AREA OF THE SHOPPING MALL
THE SHOPPING MALL BUILDING HAS 9(NINE) FLOORS NAMELY
FUTURE PROJECT AT JAMUNA FUTURE PARK COMPLEX
The JFP Complex has the following supporting establishments which are on the way of implementation:
|Floors||Arrangements||Gross Area (sft-Approx)|
|Lower basement-||Parking & Utility||4,37,404.00|
|Middle basement-||Parking + Supermarket cum Hyper mart (48,459.83 sft-approx)||4,38,476.20|
|Upper basement-||Lifestyle Furniture, Electronics & Home Appliances, articles showrooms/ display center.||2,40,503.20|
|Ground floor-||Fashion & Apparels||1,95,357.32|
|1st Level-||Continuation of Fashion & Apparels, Leather items, Shoes etc.||1,98,936.48|
|2nd Level-||Watch & Optics, Passion(Sporting, Exercise, Recreational Instruments) and IT||1,95,265.38|
|3rd Level-||Ethnic (Foreign shop) and Variety||1,96,040.86|
|4th Level-||Space for Commercial & Corporate Office (variable)||1,95,719.91|
|5th Level-||Food Court, Cinema Hall, Bowling Alley, Health Club, Banquet Hall and Theme park.||89,672.34|
|6th Level-||Food Court, Garden Restaurant and Entertainment park & Corporate office of JGI at south part||1,24,823.00|
|7th Level-||Swimming Pool||10,460.00|